SaaS Event Manager
Crossbeam is growing fast. We’ve developed a new category of software that allows companies to build more valuable partnerships through private and secure data sharing. After an initial surge in signups and a successful fundraise from leading VCs, we are ready to invest in our events strategy. That’s where you come in.
Your work will span industry trade shows, client dinners, meetups, and more. Over time, this will grow to include our own customer conferences. You’ll have responsibility for the entire event lifecycle: research, negotiation, budgeting, logistics, and on-site support.
Your work will span every aspect of our events work, from the smallest detail of travel and booth logistics to the negotiation of sizable sponsorship agreements. You know the industry well enough to suggest and design events that are the highest-leverage use of our resources.
You think and move a bit faster than those around you. You’ve done something like this before, but think you can do it even better this time. You’re excited to learn the ins and outs of Crossbeam and ensure that we’re delivering the right message in the right place at the right time — every time.
These are some of your traits:
- You are experienced in producing and managing events, with a proven track record in the technology space.
- You’re a stickler for detail and quality — you find joy in the fact that event staff, attendees and audiences will never know the endless details that led up to a flawless event.
- You know the world of B2B SaaS well and can wield the language of the industry naturally.
- You can confidently negotiate sponsorship contracts and budgets.
- You can switch gears from big-picture strategy to execution and back again, all in the same day (or hour).
- You speak your mind, have no issue raising concerns with other company leaders, but are also able to “disagree and commit” when things don’t go your way.
- You believe in the value of Crossbeam and are excited to share it with the world.
- You just read this whole list and got more excited than concerned.
This is a full-time, contract-to-hire role starting with a six-month contracting engagement. If we continue forward with a full-time relationship after that engagement, you will receive full-time benefits including:
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Free Food & Snacks
- Stock Option Plan
This role will be based at Crossbeam's Center City Headquarters with regular travel to local and national events required.
Crossbeam is a collaborative data platform that helps companies build more valuable partnerships. Our team is headquartered in Center City, Philadelphia, with some team members working remotely.
Trust is Our Business. We create value by building trust in our company, our team, our technology, and our network. Never let anything compromise that trust.
Feed the Network. Our customer network is our most valuable asset. Prioritize its growth.
Equity. We will build a workplace that ensures everyone access to the same opportunities to share in our success.
This is Fun. Few people are lucky enough to do what we do. Follow the fun in every step of the journey.